is it possibly to see what got updatet? or if its safe to use or not

Kurama

• Kurama changed the title to is it possibly to see what got updatet? or if its safe to use or not

Best to ask in the Discord/Chats so the people who are actually using can respond. Seems silent aim, no recoil, and big lean will all still get you banned pretty quick. I've only been using ESP and have been fine the last few weeks, no bans on any accounts.

@theroyal1 said he's been using aimbot and has yet to be banned recently for it.

On 4/1/2024 at 7:12 PM, Bar_r said:

Best to ask in the Discord/Chats so the people who are actually using can respond. Seems silent aim, no recoil, and big lean will all still get you banned pretty quick. I've only been using ESP and have been fine the last few weeks, no bans on any accounts.

@theroyal1 said he's been using aimbot and has yet to be banned recently for it.

I currently have 50 hours on an account that I've only used esp and regular aimbot on with no issues. Silent aim and no recoil are safe per say, but using them can set off manual ban flags if your accuracy and hit rate get too high. In my experience jumping into Tarkov with a new account and hitting every single shot with inhuman accuracy will eventually get you banned, even if your stats aren't that special.